Monday, February 11, 2013

Regarding the Abdication

In the actual resignation letter, which wasn't made public, the Pontiff revealed that he had woken up in a cold sweat at 3am, realizing that he really didn't know the meaning and purpose of life. The poor old guy just didn't have the energy to keep pretending.


Doug said...


Stuart Resnick said...

Hi Doug. Underneath our respective silly hats, the Pope & I have the same mind. So I just know these things.


Doug said...

You may have missed a golden opportunity in my gullibility. ;) A fake web entry or two, maybe a tweaked submission to Wiki... you know the cable news channels have gone to air with less as their source.

And clearly I would've believed it. :p

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for compliance

Feel free to visit my web blog ... Body Mass Index Chart
My page > body mass index chart

Anonymous said...

I read this paragraph fully about the resemblance of most up-to-date and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.

My web site - body mass index chart